STS 2.0 update 1/4/2023

Hi Everyone! I want to give you all an update on the progress of STS 2.0! Editing is completed and we are in the “authoring” phase which means we are that much closer to being able to provide workout lengths, premix info and, most importantly, VIDEO CLIPS! (I know how anxious everyone is to see these workouts in action!) The authoring phase has moments where things move a little slower and then pick up speed again so we’ll keep you updated as we continue to move along through this phase. Thank you so much for your excitement over this series and for your patience! I’m just as eager to get these workouts into your hands as you are to receive them.

Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh (https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh) and Get F
ree Worldwide Shipping!
Hi Cathe,
Patiently awaiting another update. Hope you are getting close to production and deliver.
Thanks! Rosanna

Hi Cathe,
Patiently awaiting another update. Hope you are getting close to production and deliver.
Thanks! Rosanna
Hey Rosanna this was in the last newsletter:

Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to let you know that we got an early start on proofing all of the STS 2.0 workouts last week and we hope to finish proofing all of the DVDs this week. Then we just have to fix any mistakes we find next week, and proof one last time. Then it's off to the duplicator! So, we still have some work to do, but the end is getting really close and the duplicator will have our DVD masters before the end of this month!

Because of proofing, we were only able to get one clip published last week. We will try to post more clips this week, but proofing the new DVDs has to take priority as it's all hands on deck right now making sure we get this done right and as soon as possible.

We should have our 15th video clip (Mat Yoga) up later this afternoon on our Facebook Page, YouTube, and in our forums! So, make sure to check out our newest video clip from Mat Yoga later today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.