STS—converting bench for incline

Sware8

Hi! In Cathe’s STS she uses slanted risers to convert the step bench from flat to incline. Is it possible to purchase these? I would love to be able to convert my step bench because I don’t have room for anymore large equipment.

Two years ago I was looking for those risers & couldn't find them. Instead I found

The Step Freestyle Aerobic Risers – Health Club Size​

1. The Step Freestyle Aerobic Risers – Health Club Size
  2. , but I see they are not currently available on Amazon, however there are knock-offs available. Probably another "pandemic thing" contributing to the lack of supply.

Hi! In Cathe’s STS she uses slanted risers to convert the step bench from flat to incline. Is it possible to purchase these? I would love to be able to convert my step bench because I don’t have room for anymore large equipment.
Hi! I found these on Amazon. They’re $78 for a 2 pack.

Attachments

• 45F5A437-0500-4306-96AE-6986AB32BC1A.jpeg
    45F5A437-0500-4306-96AE-6986AB32BC1A.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks so much! I just ordered these from thestep.com (not available on amazon in Canada). So happy as it will help me feel safe and more comfortable when doing those important incline moves. I tended to avoid them because they made me nervous with the step just balancing on my traditional open risers. Incline moves, here I come!

Jane ... interestingly, I felt the platform flex a little when using heavy weights on the incline in STS, which prompted me to get the risers. I have not felt it flex with these risers. Hope you enjoy your incline exercises now!

I have both type of slanted risers and both work well......but to be honest, anymore, I just use the regular risers, removing one or 2, and haven't had any
Problem doing that.....I guess I have just gotten "lazy" in changing the slanted
Risers and regular risers back & forth :):)

The Step company price increase on Sept. 1
Hey all!

If any of you were considering purchasing additional risers or slanted risers (or anything from The step company), they have sent out an email warning of price increases effective September 1.

Here's the email:
We hope this email finds you healthy and well! Thank you for your past equipment purchases with Step Fitness! Your business is truly appreciated! This last year and a half has been a trying time for all of us. Due to shortages of raw materials, we have received an across the board price increase from our manufacturer on all of our equipment. Our equipment is still PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA! We will be raising our equipment prices only by the manufacturer's increase. This goes into effective September 1, 2021. If you need to place an order, please visit our website at www.thestep.com or email us at:

[email protected]
[email protected]

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us! Again, thank you for your business!
Good Health!

Louise Irwin
Owner
Step Fitness & Recreation, Inc.
HOME OF THE ORIGINAL STEP SINCE 1989
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.