Storing cathe's download on cloud/Dropbox

Hello Everyone,

I am calling all blender *wizards*/experts who have been able to successfully back up cathe's downloads on the cloud.

I did ask the question about a year ago to support and was told it was on the pipeline.

Has anyone, familiar with cloud, been able to store their downloads?

Thanks,

I guess I'm confused as to why storing workouts in Dropbox would be any different than storing them on a hard drive or flash drive, other than the limitations of the space you have in your account. I can't get the Workout Blender to open for me right now (probably need to uninstall and reinstall since it's so quirky and I haven't played with it in awhile), so I can't test it out myself. What specific concerns do you have about it?

Hi Nancy,

My concern is about the back up. i can not keep my file in laptop without back up. I already had a crash in the past with no back up. I am not starting all over again.

At the moment I have few file stored in my laptop.
Before I download the next series I need to put a process in place to back up my file. I have no external drive at the moment. I have a cloud account.

With regard to the blender, I have managed to un-install and re-install, blended few file and need to play on itunes. I am now having problem with itunes trying to play blended file. I have no problem playing it on workout blender though.

Update: been able to play blended file with no problem.

Last edited:
I have my downloads stored in Dropbox and they play with no problem. Since I have Dropbox on both my computers (desktop and laptop) I basically have the downloads stored in 3 places, ( 2 computers plus the cloud) virtually ensuring I'll never lose them.
Beth

Cloud

I have my downloads stored in Dropbox and they play with no problem. Since I have Dropbox on both my computers (desktop and laptop) I basically have the downloads stored in 3 places, ( 2 computers plus the cloud) virtually ensuring I'll never lose them.
Beth

Thanks Beth,

I will back up my file on cloud now that I know it works fine.

Kind Regards,

Beth
Hello Beth,

Hope you will read this message.

I am retrieving this thread for an update on this topic.
Are you still using dropbox to play and back up your files?

Kind Regards :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.