Stop by???

binky2017

Cathlete
Good Afternoon Cathe! I'm a longtime fan, I'll be in Ocean City, NJ the weekend of the Glassboro trip to run a half marathon, and I would love to see the gym/filming studio if there's any opportunity for a brief visit. I completely understand if this would not be possible due to the events going on but figured I would at least reach out and see if I could stop by briefly.
 
Good Afternoon Cathe! I'm a longtime fan, I'll be in Ocean City, NJ the weekend of the Glassboro trip to run a half marathon, and I would love to see the gym/filming studio if there's any opportunity for a brief visit. I completely understand if this would not be possible due to the events going on but figured I would at least reach out and see if I could stop by briefly.
Hi Binky! So nice to hear from you. We are actually not having a Cathe Roadtrip this year. We canceled it a few months ago. Unfortunately nobody will be here on that weekend. So sorry to disappoint you. Best of luck to you in your half marathon ‍.
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top