Still, no weight loss

Mariposa1973

Cathlete
Hi ladies. Ok tomorrow I will start the last week of two Hiit rotations, I love my muscles but I need to shape it, burn the fat and nathing happen I been trying from December and still the same. I don't know any suggestions please if I do one more month of hiit or start a Xtrain/LIS/crossfire and to the max, regular weights one day and cardio another or cardio and weights the same day. I been feel bad from my stomach from December a feeling of nausea and light headache, I went last week to the doc, no results yet.[emoji218] [emoji221] [emoji221] [emoji221] maybe this bugs are in my belly

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

First, don't get discouraged when weight loss doesn't occur; try to concentrate on the positive outcomes of improved fitness and strength! Second, I truly believe exercise improves health and fitness, but diet has the biggest impact on weight loss. Finally, I feel that in the rush to embrace HIIT training, we have overlooked steady state cardio as a calorie burner. I just finished Level 3 ICE, and completed all the muscle meltdowns, blizzard blasts, and icy cores, but now training for a 10k run, so did the 62-minute cardio premix from Body Max 2, and had to pause the video twice! So keep up the power work, but consider mixing in some steady state workouts too.

I feel that in the rush to embrace HIIT training, we have overlooked steady state cardio as a calorie burner ...................but consider mixing in some steady state workouts too.
I believe THIS to be true for many people. I am in my thirties & find that I need two 50 minute+ steady state cardio workouts in a week (nothing high impact - mostly walking, some paddling in summer) to keep weight off my sides. There is something about the steady and easy breathing of it that helps to get this region toned.I always promote walking as the best digestive aid as well!!
Mariposa, I hope you figure out what is going on with your stomach.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.