Step???

twink20164

Hey everybody!! I have only MIC tape. I just did the whole thing today cause I finally bought a step and I love it. What is everybody's favorite step tape? I want to get another one. Let me know. THANKS>

A tie between Power Max and Step Works. I also absolutely love the step sections of Body Max and CTX, but I thought I would just focus on pure step tapes. Step Works has 40 minutes of cardio, and Power Max has 45. Power Max has an awesome pendulum move and great music like "Wild Thing" and "Push It." Step Works has mainly instrumental music but Cathe seems super energetic in this one and her enthusiasm is contagious. Plus I love the third section of this one so I end on a 'high' note. Have fun and remember, if it's a Cathe step tape you're buying, you can't go wrong!

They are good tapes.
I think if I were to pick my favorite tape it would be BODY MAX.It is an intense work out and then you get a little bit of interval training in there,a little bit of weight work for your legs and then you get a full upper body work out at the end.So you can work every entire muscle group and get your cardio in 90 min,then you are done for the day.
But just for cardio I would probably pick...I don't know....some I like for the music and some I like for the intensity...just buy them all.You will enjoy them...lol
Lori

I don't have all of the older step tapes. I have Rhytmic Step, CTX, and Body Max. I also taped a little bit of IMAx and Step Works from tv (they no longer run). Truth is, I like them all. And I think what you are going to find is that lots of us have trouble picking or there are as many favorites as there are people. Jeanne

My favorite is Body Max without a doubt! 30 minutes of super stepping, 30 minutes of step and weight circuits, and 30 minutes of upper body lifting. It's great! And the step parts are relly fun.

My favorite step tapes are Powermax, Step Works, Rhythmic Step, Bodymax, CTX All Step, and CTX Step & Intervals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.