Step Platform that is smaller

Hi Cathe!

In your PS Legs tape, you use a step that has risers under it (for step-ups), but it is a square step platform (not rectangular like the step you need to use for stepping). Do you know where I could get one of those? It's either that or I have to buy four new risers to add under my rectangular step for the step-ups portion. I was thinking that just buying that green square platform top might be cheaper. Thank you.

Not available

Hi! Unfortunately that small platform was custom made by Cathe and crew by cutting down and re-assembling a full sized Step Co Step. It was hoped that Step Co would decide to start producing them if there was enough interest, but they decided not to. Many of us have made our own. I would be happy to send you instructions for how to do it and pics of mine if you're interested.

Have a good day!

Erin

RE: Small Step

Or, you could buy the rubbermaid toolbox/stool combination that is available for under $15 at Target. It is great (about 14 inches high).
Wendy

I just bought extra risers for my existing step. I find that 4 risers on each side work fine for weight work on my step. I thought about getting a stool from Target, but there weren't any that were right for the job when I went. I think I spent about forty dollars for the extra risers.

Hi!

Thank you.

I took your advice and just ordered two more sets of risers. I saw that Cathe uses 4 risers for her step-ups which I think equals 12 inches. Plus she is much taller than me. I am 4' 11". So, I'll just add one riser for now (so I'll use 3 to start) and I'll work my way up to 4 risers if this doesn't seem too high for my height.

The 14" stool at target was too tall for me to use. I spent about $40 too, but it will be worth it. I currently look forward to the step-ups because they are easy because I only have 8". But once I get my new risers, I will probably dread doing them. No more whimping out on the "step-ups" for me!

Thanks again!
Amanda

Stool @ Target..

What section was this in? I have looked in the housewares dept. at my Target & didn't find it. Was it in the automotives section?

RE: Pretty Please Again!

Hi Erin,

I sent you an email March 01 asking for the instructions on building a step topper. Since I received no replay I thought you might be sick and tired of those requests. Your post gave me new courage to ask you again. So, Pretty Please, can you send the instructions to me? Thank you so much for the help you provide to so many of us.

Much Love, Mamabear

email: [email protected]

RE: Stool @ Target..

Hi, Tricia--
I think I got mine in the tool department, because it is a tool box/step stool (by rubbermaid). It's dark gray and has a handle and circular non-skid stuff on the top.
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.