Step, Jump, Pump and Step Blast

exercise-lover

Cathlete
I notice this DVD is the "special" of the week. What's everyone's opinion of this one. This is one I don't have. When I watched the clips, I loved the music. It looks like fun. What do you think?

This is definitely one of my favorites! I am partial to Step Blast because that's how I found Cathe...it was running on fitTV. Some of the choreography was tough to pick up at first but I got it after a few times and now I just love it. This DVD has some great premixes as well. Step, Jump and Pump is a great all around workout as well. I would definitely say go for it!

This is one of my favorite DVDs from Cathe. I had it for about 2 years before I pulled it out and tried it - but when I did, I did Step Blast twice a week for two months, that's how much I loved it!! And Step, Pump, Jump is an awesome circuit workout too. I love the Hi/Lo portions of it.

I was afraid to try it because I read the reviews and it was considered more complicated in choreography, but it only took me two or three tries to get the moves down in Step Blast and SJP is very easy to learn. And the music is the BEST!! I love the entire Body Blast series and I would say this one is a definate must have.

This is a great DVD. Both Step Blast and SJP have great music and fun choreography. I highly recommend it!

I love love love this workout. It is one i always go back to. THe premixes are awesome. The workouts alone are lots of fun and i love the music. This whole series was my favorite!!

Thanks for all the input. One other thing I was wondering about is that I have to modify the super high impact moves (bad knees). Can you do that with these workouts? Would they be fairly easy to modify? Thanks again.

I think you should be able to modify. The workouts have some impact but they are not like an IMAX or HiiT. SJP even has a low-impact hi/lo section. I don't like to do a lot of high impact either, and I've never had a problem with Step Blast or SJP.

I love Step, Jump and Pump! Step Blast is one of my favorite step workouts, too. You can't go wrong with these workouts.
Valerie

I received my new DVD and did it today. I started with Step, Jump, Pump. I had sooooooo much fun. I absolutely love the music! The variety on this workout is great. I love the step and the jump part (high/low) is easily modified for lower impact. I burned almost 400 calories according to my HRM, which is great! Next time I may try the premix with just the step and jump and then do one of the full body weight w/o like Muscle Max. The weight part is a little slim (my only criticism). Sure am glad this one was a "special" and I got a discount -- can't beat it.

Next I do "Step Blast." So many of you have said it's a great step workout. It looks like fun.

I so prefer music with recognizable lyrics.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.