Step in Cardio Party

Just finished the Step Premix in Cardio Party. It was 28 minutes. It has a warm up, but not with the Step, and then it has four combos, but the second combo is repeated. I thought it was going to be 1-4, not 1,2,2,3,4. So, I had to stop it to make sure there wasn't a problem. There was no problem.

I love this new step routine. I will have to practice step 1. But, most of it is from Cathe's other step workouts. What really blew me away was the blasts. My favorite was blast 2. Cathe made it slow enough for intermediate person like me to keep up! I think that is fantastic. Also, there isn't so many. You know you can do this. It is just right! But, if you are not into jumping in the step, do modifications.

Thank You Cathe for this new Step workout! You are awesome!

I agree...I had somehow missed that there was going to be any step in this series, so the IMAX-like Calorie Crush was a wonderful surprise!!

I agree...I had somehow missed that there was going to be any step in this series, so the IMAX-like Calorie Crush was a wonderful surprise!!
I heard thru the grapevine that there was a Step section, but I didn't believe because Cathe didn't advertise it on her preview. The only thing I had problems with was the warm up, but I realized that you can leave the Step out, or you can do the warm up behind the step. I did the warm behind the Step and I figured it out. Comb 1, was tricky, but I am glad she put it in. I need to practice that step move. But, what I have found if you put it in the workout blender the Step combos and practice it, you can get it. I notice if you do Cathe Live, some of the step moves from the combos are there, also, from Cathe other step dvds. You don't have to have Cathe Live to notice it.

But, I was happy Cathe did it! I am glad you agree too!

I made a workout blender mix using the step warmup (and stretch) from Shred Cardio from Fit Split, and it works pretty nicely with the Calorie Crush too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.