Step DVD

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
Hi Cathe I love ICE! I really like how it is set up for the intensity to be intermediate but also advanced!! I would love it if you will consider doing a couple more DVDs like this concept but step aerobics? I love your step DVDs but would love some new ones that are long enough to burn some fat like 45 to 50 min but intermediate level but have the add on blast as an add on in a premix for when we are ready to do a harder one.
And a premix maybe of one where the add on blast is actually in the middle of the workout ? Because I find I really want a step workout that is steady state and then add on a blast that is harder but then brings it back down to steady state for a bit. If it is on the end I am to tired to do it. But if I get it over in the middle I can continue if I know the hardest is over. But then one some days I need just a longer steady state.
The ICE workout formats are freaking awesome and seems to be able to target a wider audience!
Also I'd love it if you can do a Muscle max 2! I love this one and the music in it. Please please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.