Step Blast DVD!

winter2b

Cathlete
Hi all,

I've posted before about doing the FitTV version of Step blast and feeling like I wasn't sweating enough...and boy - I just got the DVD today... Let me tell you, I'm drenched right now. I did the majority of the video (minus the very last blast in the challenge) and did the majority of it right, with a few exceptions. FitTV did a great job of getting me ready for the full workout, but doing the whole thing through without breaks (even though I did have to pause and catch my breath a few times) it was just fantastic! I LOVE IT!!! My ponytail is still dripping on my back! Cold!

Oh yeah - that was one other weird thing...toward the end when I was really sweating, and doing some of the over the step jumps, I got goosebumps because my wet skin felt cold with the "breeze". Weird!

Thanks for all your encouragement thus far. With hard work, I too will get there! Yippee!!!! And if I remember how great this feels, maybe I'll get my butt out of bed tomorrow morning and get my workout done before classes! I did it!!! Sorry...can you all tell I feel like running around the block and letting everyone know???

:) Amy

Congrats Amy!

I love step blast too. I go through the intervals thinking this isn't so bad, but by the end of the step blast challenge, I'm sweating buckets and gasping for air!

Good job!

Tammy

Oh yeah - and I did 20 minutes on the elliptical prior to SB! I was regretting that about 1/2 through SB, but I made it!

Thanks for the support!

Congratulations Amy. You go girl! And yes, I loooooove that dancing round the block feeling. I wish it was injectable!!!!

Clare

That's great Amy! So far I've only done section 3 of Step Blast (from the Timesaver DVD) and whenever I'm finished I want to go tell my boys that I did it!!! I am just so excited that I finally figured it out and can do it all the way through! And that's only one section, I haven't even tried the rest of the workout. I think today I'll try the whole thing and see what happens. Congrats!

Step blast is one of my absolute favorites!!! Glad you made it through!! Those blasts are tough! It will be easier next time, but never EASY!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.