Started Beginner's Rotation Today - Anyone else interes...

Karennnc

Hi! Obviously, my name is Karen, and my sister-in-law, is Luvtorun. She's been doing Cathe for years and has finally convinced me to start the Cathe regime. So I have bought all the DVDs to be able to do the 12 week beginner's rotation. I have been doing the basic step for two weeks, but wanted to get on a rotation, and hopefully, find others to do the rotation with me.

I also go to Weight Watchers and have 50 lbs to lose. Anyone else in the beginner's boat?

Look forward to starting a rotation group!!!:)

--Karen

Hey Karen!! I finally got a Cathe convert! (I tried with my daughter but she thinks Cathe is crazy):+ }(

Karen, if you get no response to starting a beginning rotation check-in, check in with us on the Daily Check-in.

Hang in there, you are going to love this and be fitter than you have ever been in your life!

RE: Started Beginner's Rotation Today - Anyone else int...

Hi Karen !! WELCOME!!!

I hope you get some others wanting to join you but I agree with Jane, Any other check in would welcome you !!! :)

I met Jane here and she is a fantastic person. And I know she's excited about you being here.

Nice to "meet" you.

:)

Hi karen- WELCOME & congrats on your decision to get fit w/ Cathe!
You are also invited to join us on the daily check-in at the Weight Watchers Board... A great group there with tons of support & great ideas to share!

RE: Started Beginner's Rotation Today - Anyone else int...

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome!!! I'll definitely introduce myself to the Open discussion forum. I look forward to getting to "know" everyone in the forums.

Jane just loves it here :) :) :) I'm sure I will too!!

Thanks,
Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.