start the insanity saturday

pinkquinn

Cathlete
.......or not.

I'm not feeling that insane today I was up with my oldest last night. She had the stomach flu:( poor thing.

so I will try to do plyo circut but I should probably sleep instead so I dont get it.

Hi Pinkquin I hope your daughter is feeling better, and you too. How is everything going?
I know I haven't been good this weekend, I'd workout Friday, late but I did and my body was screaming at me, REST, REST. So Sat. and Sun. was a complete lazy days, So now I have so much to do, Laundry, cleaning, cooking, workout.

I'm done with Insanity, finally, it was so much fun and I lost one inch all over, chest, hips, waist. I can feel my jeans a lot better. This week I'm going to start Cathe's Oct. rotation, weights I'm ready, I hope so.
Now that my DH is home my schedule changed so much that is been difficult to adapt, I mean he is so much fun, but I don't want to do anything, he doesn't care if i workout first and before anything, but I've been so tired. Now I have to think on what I want. So let's start working out.

Yes Pink I workout every day, 6 days a week, my baby is almost 5 years old so don't worry you'll be fine, your baby is only 6 months old.
You are a busy mom 3 girls, DH, dogs and cats, and you want one more baby wow, OMG your so young.

I'm done with my Family as well, 4 DD and DH I'm done no more for me.

You have to post your pictures I have one more to post in my album.

Did you order your 2010 calendar?
Ok I will talk to you later...:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.