square high step?

monkeydoodle

Cathlete
I have an oddball step that only goes to 10 inches, it is a great step but I can't add more risers to it.
so I am going to get a new step but my question is can I use the standard size platform with many many risers for all of Cathe's workouts? (as used in 2 newest workouts) or are there some workouts that require the little square step? I have LBB and Butts and Guts and STS and do just fine with the big platform.
I think I would rather have the large platform for the new videos rather than the square one. but am planning to buy more videos and want to be able to use those too.

You can definitely use the large club step for all the videos. Sometimes you have to turn the step (or your body) in a different direction to go off the right side of the step or to straddle it properly, but it's totally doable. I did it for a long, long time before I bought the small step. The only thing that's nice about having the small step is that you can raise it to a chair height for sit and stands with little effort. But you need 8-10 risers on each side to make that happen with the large step. But you can just use a regular chair for those exercises.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.