spreadsheets for the new series?

Cbelle

Cathlete
Has anyone made any spreadsheets for the new series to keep track of what weights their using? I know that on the fitness video fanatics site they have some for the other videos and I was really hoping for some for these too. Thanks!

>Has anyone made any spreadsheets for the new series to keep
>track of what weights their using? I know that on the fitness
>video fanatics site they have some for the other videos and I
>was really hoping for some for these too. Thanks!

Hi CBelle,

I have started adding them, along with some older ones. if you give me your email address I could send you my excell file if you are interested. I have one file with a sheet for each workout. I started it from the VF downloadable one, and then have updated a lot.

Oh, I'd love to have those!! Could you send me your spreadsheets too? That would be a fantastic tool for tracking my workouts, weight loads, etc.

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks loads!!!
Nicole

Could you send the spreadsheets to my email address:
[email protected]

Once I receive this, I'll try to save it on the web for everyone to access it (so you won't have to resend it privately to everyone's email).
:)

Keilan,
I would love to download accurate spreadsheets of all the ones you have. Let us know when you post them on the web!

RE: Keilan!

Count me in!! I'm definitely interested, so please keep us updated on the plan to post on the web :)

Thanks a bunch!

Spreadsheets

Ok, I sent my spreadsheets to Keilan, so she could post them. They aren't really finished yet, so if I know where she posts them, I could maybe send an update once I do the fine tuning and decide on whether I want to add any more pages to it. The file is pretty big, so don't forget to scroll from left to right on the bottom so you can see all the tabs.

I got this spreadsheet originally from VF, and then just added, modified, etc.

Enjoy!

Jodi

Jodi:

Could you send me the spreadsheets as well (pretty please with sugar on top)? I'm in the process of setting up a workout binder and a spreadsheet would come in real handy.

I'm at [email protected]. Thanks!

Patricia:7

Ok, I sent an updated copy to Keilin (sorry I can't see old message so I might be butchering the spelling! hehe). I have now added a tab for Cardio & Weights as well.

I hope you all find it useful. I'll try to send the updated copy to those I already sent it to!

Jodi

I just went back to Fitness Video Fanatics where I got the original file from (the starting point of the one I posted here) and the original file name was connie.xls. That wouldn't be you, would it connie?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.