Spinning Cathe???

Where have I overlooked the spin DVD announcement from Cathe? I got the info on the low impact series. Really thrilled about this new series of DVD's. One thread makes mention of a spin DVD by Cathe. Just curious how soon I may need a bike.

Thanks,
Christie

Christie its going to be part of the 'delux' package for the new series which starts pre-sale on May 1. (its already on my calendar!!!) Basically, there is one package without the spin disc and one with it. I don't know how much its going to be, but whatever it is, I'm in.;) That said, I'm not getting a spin bike, I just don't have the room.

Here is what Cathe said! I can't wait!!!

Well, awesome news for spin lovers. I actually AM MAKING A SPIN DVD....and the whole reason I haven't been able to give a final count to the Low Impact Series DVD's yet is because I don't know if I will have the spin workout included in this series as a "deluxe" package or film it as a stand alone. Still trying to see how many spin lovers are out there. :)

this might seem like a dumb ? but what is the difference between a spinbike and a stationary bike? I have a stationary bike, would I be able to use this as a spin bike??

gettingfitmom said:
this might seem like a dumb ? but what is the difference between a spinbike and a stationary bike? I have a stationary bike, would I be able to use this as a spin bike??

Without knowing what kind of stationary bike you have, maybe you could try out a spin class at a local gym to see what they're like.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.