Spin Series

JonStephMom

Cathlete
I don't know exactly what it would look like, but I love the timer and format of Ride. It would be nice to have several spin workouts to use in a rotation.

I also would like to see more spinning workouts being made. I love the music in "Ride" and would like to buy many more like this. I love spinning and am Thankful Cathe introduced me to it. An extended stretch added as a bonus on the DVDs would also be much appreciated. I often do the STS extended stretch after Ride and the low impact ride. A spin series would be lovely!!! :)

Tossing my vote in for a spin series as well!! I am in love with Ride. The music and timer are awesome. I would love others with a different focus :D

I <3 spinning!!! And would totally be on board (or in the saddle) for a spin series. I love both Cycle Max and Ride although I have a request for whatever other spin videos Cathe makes:

Please, please, please include a scrambled premix along with express/extreme premixes. I love that Cycle Max feels like 2 workouts in 1 because I have the regular workout and the scrambled workout (hardly ever use the express/extreme but I know others do). I really miss the scrambled premix option in Ride.

But regardless, I have no big complaints with anything you ever put out.

Thanks!

I was seriously thinking the same exact thing when I did Ride for the first time the other day. I thought Cathe must do a spin series now that I bought a bike to do her spin workouts! Come on Cathe make us a spin series! Pretty Please with sugar on top?

I've been eyeing spin bikes since I finally took a spin class. I'd love to see Cathe produce a spin series!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.