Spin Bike

Candice2015

Cathlete
I want to purchase a spin bike (xmas present from Hubby). Does anyone have the Sole SB700? Price is good right now. I was also looking at the Sunny B1002 which has good reviews and is less. New to spinning and just can't decide. Any help would be appreciated.

What a bummer!
Don't be afraid of a less expensive bike. My first one was a Golds Gym bike from Walmart. It treated me right for nearly five yrs. it only cost $250! I feel I got my money's worth.
Good luck with your search.

I just posted on videofitness regarding this a few days ago but I have had a sunny 45 lb wheel bike for several years spent around 250 for it. It has never given me any problem but I just recently went to dicks and rode the SOle 700. I fell in Love with the bike. I road for around 20 min when in thestore I didn't get it but still might. I'm going into a larger city tommorrw that sells commercial spin bikes. So I will get to try some top liners. I'm in shop and compare mode now.

But when I bought the sunny I had never done spin and just didn't want a big investment incase the bike ended up collecting dust

But I love spinning do at least once a week and sometimes when all other exercise just seems to much effort I can get on the bike and it warms me up then I end up with a sweat fest

So time to upgrade

Well Dick's just dropped the price of the Sole from 799.00 to 749.00 and Sole's website has it for 699.00 with free shipping and no tax. That is why I started considering it more

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.