Speaking of computer problems...

Jcrew3082

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

If any of you have had this problem or know how to fix it, your advice would be greatly appreciated!

About a week ago, most of the fonts that I see online became jumbo sized and bold. I didn't change anything about the computer or on AOL, so I'm not sure how this happened. I've been to the Internet Options section in the Control Panel, and all of the settings are the same and look correct.

Thanks in advance...

Gina

RE: Mouse

More than likely you have a mouse with a "Scroll wheel". Just hold down the "Ctrl" button on your keyboard and turn the wheel on your mouse towards you. If this is not the case you just need to change your screen resoltion by right clicking on your desk top and then choose "Apperances" and then "Settings". You will see a slider that you can use to adjust your screens resolution. The higher the number the smaller things will appear on your screen.:)

Ooo, ooo! I know this one! Ok, yeah, go to your start button, go under settings. Then go into Control panel and click on display. Then go under settings under screan area make sure that it is set for 800 by 600. This si caused by video games that use a larger font set.

Yes, I've had that problem too.

Kathy

Hi Gina -

If it's just while you're on-line, and if you use Internet Explorer, you might want to try this:

When Internet Explorer is open, click on View... Then Text Size. Set it at Medium and see if that helps.

I've had the same problem and have no idea what I did to make the text size change, but the above "fix" corrected the problem.

Good luck!

-Kat

Thank you all so very much for your help!!!!

SNM Videos & Kat were correct- I do have a scroll mouse, and I tried each of your suggestions, and both resolve the problem.

Thank you a million times! My eyes feel so much better already!

Gina
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.