Sparkpeople.com vs. Fitday.com

sunnyside

Cathlete
I know some people posted awhile back about loving Sparkpeople.com, but are you still loving it?

I've been using the PC version of Fitday and had a gazillion custom foods on it, but my computer bit the dust and I lost all my info.x(

So, if I'm starting anew, do you all really like Sparkpeople better than Fitday? Fitday's food data is terrible and I'm hoping Sparks is alot easier to find what I need.

Thanks, Dallys

I've never used fitday. I actually use fitwatch.com and find it very accurate. You can change the portion sizes to make things more exact. I just use a food journal and this works just fine for me.

Marcy

Still using sparkpeople.com and loving it. I've used both, and I love that sparkpeople is FREE and has a community board. In fact, there is a Cathe check-in post every week that I'm a part of. Fitday is a bit quicker on my computer, and entering recipes is a little easier, but sparkpeople has all kinds of resources to keep you on track.

Chrissy

Thanks Crissy, I'm going to look more at the Sparkpeople site and see if I want to make the change. That's cool that you have a Cathe Check-in.:)

I like Sparkpeople too, but I seem to get a ton of spam when I visit their website. I find if I don't go there for a week or two, the spam goes away. I am curious if this is happening to anyone else?

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.