Sound issues with Live

The sync was off when I did Cardio Kickboxing and Cardio Barre yesterday. It bothered me some until I stopped watching the video and just went by verbal cues and the music beat.

Hi - I'm having the same "no volume" problem with Cathe Live in my iPad, but my iPad is much older (iPad 4) and I don't have that mute button. I am able to play Cathe Live video through a web browser on my iPad.

The sync was off when I did Cardio Kickboxing and Cardio Barre yesterday. It bothered me some until I stopped watching the video and just went by verbal cues and the music beat.

Hi hiho322, Are you using an external Bluetooth speaker?

Hi - I'm having the same "no volume" problem with Cathe Live in my iPad, but my iPad is much older (iPad 4) and I don't have that mute button. I am able to play Cathe Live video through a web browser on my iPad.

Hi Winifredtigerlily, No iPads have a mute switch, but they all have a "mute icon" that does the same thing. I'm not sure if it's the same on your iPad 4, but generally, you just swipe straight down from the upper right-hand corner and deselect the mute icon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.