Soprano Fans

DebD

Cathlete
Soprano Fans,

Yesterday, at the Raceway gas station near my house they filmed a scene from the last episode of Soprano's. A couple of months ago they also filmed at an italian restaurant in our area (the restaurant staff gave us some tibits on what happened that day). My husband (who watches) said the scences will probably be a few minutes. I never watched but I think I will watch this last season. Do you think I can catch up? My husband just rolled his eyes when I said this because he know's I'll be asking a million questions.

Debbie

I thought it was cool the season before last when they did a seen where Junior was out on a bench staring at the huge old Pabst Blue Ribbon bottle above the factory on Orange Avenue in Newark. I grew up right down the street. That bottle was always a landmark for us growing up.

Oh my god!!! You are so lucky, the cast was in your hometown!!!:7
My DH and I LOVE the Sopranos, we cannot wait until April and the last season. We are starting to watch from season 1 all the way thru right now to get ready for the big finale!!:)

We have our "italian dinner night" while we watch, then afterwards he gets on the computer and I watch "Big Love". Love that show too!!:7

That is ALOT to catch up on. But you'll have a great time trying. i think you have time. the final episodes air in april, so that's several weeks.

jes

Probably you can rent the other seasons & catch up that way. You really should--the show is so much fun to watch, especially for those of us in north Jersey. It is fun trying to catch places you've been or recognize.

I'd heard they were wrapping up this week locally (won't mention the town b/c obviously you live there Debbie ;-) ). I'm really excited for the final season to start but really bummed it's the end.

So, what do you think--is Tony gonna survive or will he go out with a bang?

That's how DH and I did it. Rented the season's DVDs and watched them over a few weekends. That's how we got hooked :)

My DH and I bought the whole "bada-bing"--sorry, I couldn't help myself!:)
We have seen all of the episodes a zillion times, but love to make a big deal and watch them all over again!
I think Tony will be around, I wish Carmella would finally move to Italy and be with the cute cousin--what was his name??
And you know they will leave it with alot of loose ends so they can make a Sopranos movie!!

On vacation last year, we were eating at a restaurant and the waitress asked where we were from. She was so excited we were from New Jersey because she loves the Soprano's. She told us that when she was visiting NJ she took the Soprano's tour. She didn't get to see any of the cast, but they visited some of the places Soprano's is filmed. She loved the tour. I thought that was pretty funny. You never know what's in you own backyard!

Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.