someone tell me what to do!

Saturn

Cathlete
I am about to start STS again. I did the 3.5 month rotation, and saw great results and really enjoyed it. This will be the second go-round. I want to see some serious results the second time around. Would it be best to do an undulating rotation or do Mesos 1-3 as I did the first time through?

i would do the 6 month rotation with meso 1-3 and then after that i would go to undulating. since the 3.5 month rotation gave you such great results i think extending that with the 6 month rotation will give you even more results!

Thanks KarieV. That's not something I had thought of! I might start with Meso 2 though because since i finished STS earlier this summer, I have been doing all endurance type weight work (Cathe's Muscle Endurance, some Jari Love, some Squeeze arm work like in Squeeze Stronger, and some other hi rep workouts). I guess I could do 2 months of Meso 2, 2 months of Meso 3 and then 2 months of Meso 1, in that order. Does that sound okay to you? Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it!:)

sure. that sounds good. doing it in reverse will switch it up a bit as well. good luck! i wanted to know what your results were the first time through?

I had great results. During the first meso, I felt I lost a little weight. The 2nd one, I definitely gained muscle, and during the third, I got really strong and leaned out even more. I don't have weight to lose really, at this point, but I continue to work on getting more defined looking and like the look of my muscles showing when I am relaxed.

I won't exactly be doing STS in reverse-- I will start with Meso 2, then 3 and then 1, and I think I will go ahead and do each Meso for 2 months. It sounds long but since i have already done the entire program, I have a feel for it, and won't be dying to get to the next thing just to see what it is going to be, you know what I mean?

What are your goals, and are you currently doing STS?

i have STS but i'm not doing it right now. I'm actually doing the whole lower intensity cardio light weights everyday thing thats posted in the open discussion forum. its like full body freestyle. i've only done it for a week but i'm already seeing more definition and i'm leaning out. my body does better with more endurance workouts so i've done meso 1 the most out of the whole series. I've done meso 2 for only a couple weeks a while back and just didn't like how my body responded and i haven't even tried meso 3 yet. I do however love plyo legs. Sounds like your getting great results from STS. Keep it up!

that's what I'm doing too!!!

Thanks KarieV. That's not something I had thought of! I might start with Meso 2 though because since i finished STS earlier this summer, I have been doing all endurance type weight work (Cathe's Muscle Endurance, some Jari Love, some Squeeze arm work like in Squeeze Stronger, and some other hi rep workouts). I guess I could do 2 months of Meso 2, 2 months of Meso 3 and then 2 months of Meso 1, in that order. Does that sound okay to you? Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it!:)

That's what i did, 3 1/2 month rotation of sts, then I did endurance type of workout, for about 1 month and now I'm doing meso 2 for 2 months, I really like the results and i enjoy doing it twice, the first week i fallow the 1mr and the second week i try to go a little bit heavy(use the weighted gloves for an extra addition), and I'm loving every second of it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.