Some late feedback on your "Beginner DVD's"

jeni

Cathlete
I just wanted to post & say that I think these are great! I can actually do the Basic Step & Body Fusion workouts on a 10" step, & they are really fun! I also love the ball abs workouts--I don't see how they are beg/intermediate, I get a great workout from them. I haven't gotten around to the tubing workouts yet, but I did do the "High Step Training & Circuit workouts, substituting my Bosu for the 8" step, they were great fun. I had originally only ordered the advance High Step DVD, but I had a change of heart & got in on the 3 pk. preorder through an e-mail to SNM--great customer service as always! I guess I'm posting this to say:
Thanks again for making working out so much fun!

Jeni

RE: Some late feedback on your

I just had to add that I did Body Fusion for the 1st time yesterday, and I had a GREAT time! This workout is a lot of fun. I just wish I had this workout when I first started with Cathe workouts (instead of learning the moves doing Bodymax). I especially liked the lunge/kicks on the step and the pivot turn. But even as an experienced Cathe fan, I still love these workouts and know I'll get lots of use from this versatile DVD:7 Helen

RE: Some late feedback on your

I love them too. Plenty challenging if you add more "oomph" and Body Fusion was perfect!

Thank you! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.