So sue me....

eternalEfit

Cathlete
it's 4th of July, I'm at home with major PMS cramps and I just downed 1/2 quart of Haagen Dazs Creme' Carmel Pecan! I didn't even eat one vegetable today...I thought I'd confess my "sins" to my Cathe friends, since my hubby & kids are off watching the fireworks.
I figured that when I was faithfully on the Body For Life plan, I would carry the tradition of having a cheat day once a week & holidays. Well, this last weekend was my 6-year anniversary cheated both Friday & Saturday, and today is the 4th and my first day of PMS so, that's another holiday, and this Saturday, like every other Saturday, is my "official" day off. I know I'm completely vain here and there are more important issues in life than my narrow-minded ways, but...
I feel like I'm loosing self-control this week. I'm feeling that I should maintain only ONE day per week to have the desserts and heavily sauced entree's, even though there's another holiday in the week. I must remind myself that it's easier to not put food in my mouth than it is to excrete extra fat from my body.
Sorry, just had to vent.
I love this forum, I feel so comfortable that I won't be flamed like I've been on VF. Thanks guys, you're the best "cyber-listeners"!
Myra

You Beat Me To It

Well, I just got back from the fireworks, look in the forum, and what do I see, Myra has beat me to the punch!! My cookout started 2hrs late and I was starving!! I don't even remeber what I ate I just know it was ALOT!! Even so, when I read your post it made me chuckle and realize that we're all in the same boat and it wasn't just me. Without even knowing it, Myra, you made me feel alot better about my bad day. Thank You.

In the same boat!!!

I started out my 4th with a breakfast of champions: corn chips, guacamole & a beer! Then on to Mexican casserole with more guacamole & a few more beers! And it wouldn't be the 4th without dessert, would it? How about some Little Debbie cupcakes - 4 of them! washed down with 2 ice cold Cokes!

However, I did have a kick butt strength workout last night, so all was not lost! Do you think it was the guacamole & beer that contributed to my good workout? or perhaps it was the 2 hour nap I needed after all that! :)

Myra, everyone falls off the wagon now & then. Just work to get back on track & don't be so harsh on yourself - you're doing a great job!

My second pig out of the week was on the 4th

So I'll exercise more! I'm going to pig out twice next week, too. So there! And I won't die, and I'll get back on track, and all is right with the world.

Here's to treating yourself! Here's to being good to yourself! Here, here!
wink.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.