So it's the final vote - Mario or Emmitt?

Go Mario!!!! I do think Emmitt turned out to be a good dancer as well as entertainer on the dance floor,However, Mario is just more SMOOTH with his moves. He really looks like he could be a professional dancer. They were both incredible esp their freestyle number. But I think Mario should be the winner this season.

I was routing for Mario all the way up to last night. He's consistently the best dancer. But, if I base my opinion on just last night, I'd have to say I think Emmett came out on top. I didn't care for Mario's free style at all. I was actually surprised when the judges raved about it so much. I have absolutely no dancing knowledge at all, so perhaps I just missed something.

This has been a great contest this year. They are going to have a hard time topping this if there's a season #4.

Shelbygirl

I think both did well last night but I didn't like either of the free style dances. I'm pulling for Emmitt but I think Mario is the better dancer and will probably win. I like them both.

My vote is still for Emmitt - but I have to say that Mario is a hottie - they should have re-run his Nip/Tuck performance this week. He looked SOOOOO delicious in that shower scene - and that was before all the dancing workouts... Nummy....

Ok - think work and numbers... mind is straying - hahaha....

EMMITT!!!!!

I like Mario too and his IS an awesome dancer, but his freestyle dance didn't impress me one bit.

EMMITT!!!!!!

Gayle

Ooh, less than 3 hours 'til the big finale!!!

Anne, I was thinking of that shower scene with Mario from Nip/Tuck last night while I was watching him dance. Woweee wow wow wow is all I have to say. :9 He can lather my bath sponge (and anything else he chooses) anytime! }(

Go Mario!!!

Bam

Emmitt, Emmitt, Emmitt!!!

Emmitt! He is one of my all-time favorite Dallas Cowboys (along with Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin). He is dazzling on the dance floor. :) Emmitt is a true entertainer every step of the way. Watching him perform makes me smile. :) I was not impressed with Mario’s freestyle. I love the romantic number he did a few weeks ago though.

By the way, Kathryn, Emmitt was a running back. I agree that he moves with style and grace. Mario is a great dancer as well and cute as can be. ;-) Not that this matters, but I like Cheryl much better than Mario’s partner.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

....And the tension mounts! We're just minutes away from crowning a new champion!

Mario's freestyle tonight was even better than last night's. I WANT Mario to win, but I'm "thinkin'" Emmitt's fans might bring him home the trophy!

Just a few more minutes..... :7

Bam

I taped the show and watched Bill O'Reilly instead (watch while I duck for cover!), but flipped over right in time to see that Emmitt won! Hot Diggity!

Yah for Emmitt. I am so glad that he won. He really makes a person smile when he dances.
I didn't care for Mario's free style at all. I watched Mario on Larry King live several nights ago. He said that there was nothing going on between him and his partner. Then on the actual show last night they show him smacking her on the behind and kissing her. I just am not impressed with his suaveness. If that is a word. :)

I've been taught that if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. *silence* :p :+

Bam

RE: Emmitt, Emmitt, Emmitt!!!

>By the way, Kathryn, Emmitt was a running back.
Okay, not being a sports fan by any stretch of the imagination, I can figure out that he ran a lot and was in the back of the group :D , but beyond that, what does a running back do (vs. a quarterback, for example). Sounds like it would call for some fast footwork and direction changes.

RE: Emmitt, Emmitt, Emmitt!!!

>>By the way, Kathryn, Emmitt was a running back.
>Okay, not being a sports fan by any stretch of the
>imagination, I can figure out that he ran a lot and was in the
>back of the group :D , but beyond that, what does a running
>back do (vs. a quarterback, for example). Sounds like it
>would call for some fast footwork and direction changes.

Actually Kathryn you called it right!!! Good running backs are very fast on their feet and do cut back and forth on the field....but, Emmitt was not very often in the back of the group after the snap...and when he got an open field....could he run!!!...
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/sae/football4.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.