So happy to add LITE to my healthier life.

Hammille

The ICE series was my first purchase from Cathe. I bought LITE when I needed to replace the ICE Metabolic Total Body. My husband liked ICE Metabolic enough the odds were raised that some of his manly dirt would scratch it. But, finally, he made a habit of exercising with Metabolic and ICE Boot Camp. After 20 years! I also want you to know that a recent bone density test showed me improved by 6.2 % in my spine over the previous test. I am post menopausal and was told in the past I had osteopenia. Normal now! I do take a half pill of lower dose calcium in the morning and again in the evening and a 3 lower dose vitamin D over each week. I also have vegetables (magnesium) with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very important. But the ICE 3-month rotation got me pushing, pulling and pounding my bones into shape with regularity.
Thank you! I look forward to adding LITE to my routine -- with a little bounce.

Last edited:
I too have used the ICE Boot Camp and Metabolic and am also so far loving the LITE. I haven't used the Stackeup Upper/Lower or PHA yet and look forward to doing so, albeit with a little trepidation!

The ICE series was my first purchase from Cathe. I bought LITE when I needed to replace the ICE Metabolic Total Body. My husband liked ICE Metabolic enough the odds were raised that some of his manly dirt would scratch it. But, finally, he made a habit of exercising with Metabolic and ICE Boot Camp. After 20 years! I also want you to know that a recent bone density test showed me improved by 6.2 % in my spine over the previous test. I am post menopausal and was told in the past I had osteopenia. Normal now! I do take a half pill of lower dose calcium in the morning and again in the evening and a 3 lower dose vitamin D over each week. I also have vegetables (magnesium) with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very important. But the ICE 3-month rotation got me pushing, pulling and pounding my bones into shape with regularity.
Thank you! I look forward to adding LITE to my routine -- with a little bounce.
Is your ICE disc scratched? If so, contact customer service if you bought it from the Cathe site. I had wonderful service from them.

Is your ICE disc scratched? If so, contact customer service if you bought it from the Cathe site. I had wonderful service from them.
Thanks! I did not buy the original disc from this site. And we did find the small chunk of dirt that scratched through a radius of the disc. But it is totally worth it because my husband is now exercising.

I too have used the ICE Boot Camp and Metabolic and am also so far loving the LITE. I haven't used the Stackeup Upper/Lower or PHA yet and look forward to doing so, albeit with a little trepidation!
I hope you enjoyed the Stacked Sets Upper and Lower and PHA2. PHA2 was easier for me than ICE Metabolic. Stacked Sets Upper was fine until I got to round 3. Then it felt like a triple Muscle Meltdown. And I included the Pyramid Lower Body with a premix! I did not find the Stacked Sets Lower too bad. The Calorie Crush for Metabolic Blast was something for me to stare at when that entire group of ladies performed perfect Mogul and One Legged Burpees. I am now taking the day off.

. The Calorie Crush for Metabolic Blast was something for me to stare at when that entire group of ladies performed perfect Mogul and One Legged Burpees. I am now taking the day off.

I'm not a fan of one legged burpees - to me, they just feel awkward rather than challenging and so I'm always concerned I'll injure myself. I also feel that I get more of a cardio burn if I just do regular burpees with a jump up, so I tend to start out giving the one-legged a go, then finishing the set two-legged :)

ICE had one legged burpees as part of the Lower Body Blast blizzard. I did just what you suggest. I think I am just not flexible enough, my feet are too big, or I am not strong enough to bounce through them. Funny on LITE my knees cannot take the knee pushups. I have to do full with fewer reps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.