So excited!!!

DEEDEE

Cathlete
According to the DVD shipping alert message, all UPS orders will ship today...so I should have my DVDs tomorrow because I ordered over night delivery...YIPEEEEE!!!!!:7

Green with envy! You go girl!!! I am very happy for ya! Please post again as soon as you've viewed/tried a workout!

Call me nutty, but I am going to do one of the workouts on the Terminator dvd first; because it is going to be so hard for me to decide which one to do first, so this way I'll be able to do a little bit from 3 workouts at once.

Crazy huh? As long as we have waited, now is not the time to lose patience, but I just can't help myself.:p

I'm so glad they shipped all US UPS orders today! Since I'm in the Philly area it usually only takes one night to arrive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I swear... I have just been telling everyone that my DVDs will be here this week and how excited I am... they all think I'm nuts. And you know what? I am. But I'm having fun! ;-)

We are just going to tear up those Terminator workouts aren't we girls????

LizzieLiz - formerly known as Lizzie who's account has been obliviated somehow.

Yes we are gonna tear those Terminator workouts up! I have had The Viper on my mind since September! Hey, LizzieLiz, your username is cooler now anyway. You're like the MarkyMark of Cathe-Land!

LOL! Thanks Jillybean. It's growing on me now I guess. ;-)

LizzieLiz and the Funky Bunch - formerly known as Lizzie

Boot Camp & Pyramids here I come. I can't wait. I won't get my tapes until Monday because I live on the other coast:0)

Thanks for the update, you guys have been great with keeping us informed.

Terri

Yes it usually takes about a week for mine to arrive too, and it is killing me, I wish that I had ordered overnight! I even messed up and ordered the terminator separately, so it wouldn't have been much morehad I done it correctly.

Oh you are so lucky to have ordered over night delivery! Or I should say you were very smart to do that! :) I live in the midwest, wonder how long they will take to arrive here??
Have fun with your tapes! :D Karen

I still haven't ordered the stability ball. I'll just have to try
starting without it and decide if I want it later. I was discouraged by all the reports of the video folks who were falling off the ball. But then, maybe VHS people just don't have balance we superior DVD folks have. LOL. :D
-Dr. Nancy

I can feel your excitement!!! I got confirmation that I'll receive my DVD's on Friday!!! WOOOHOO! I can't wait!!! I wish it was Friday already!

Kali :7

My DVDs should be delivered today. I was thinking of doing one of the workouts on the Terminator DVD also, but since I did The FIRM Tortoise this morning and tomorrow (Wednesday) is the beginning of my new workout week, I think I'll try IMAX2.
RobinJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.