SNM is replacing all of our DVD's due to defective mast...

Spinin28

Cathlete
Hey everyone!!

I just read on the ask Cathe forum that SNM is replacing all of our DVD's...EVERYONE who bought DVD's will get replacements!! There was a error in the master disc from which all the workouts were copied from, so they are fixing the problem and replacing ALL of our workouts!!! WOW!!!

I am just amazed!!!

Cathe and SNM ROCKS!!!
:)

Yup! Nice, isn't it? I haven't even previewed all my DVDs so I don't even know if there are issues or what. Now I don't have to worry about it. Kewl.

Debbie

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
--Ellen Degeneres

That's good. Even though it is unfortunate for them, the calls to customer service would have been a real mess if they didn't just replace everyone's.

>What happens if there are no problems with mine, do I send
>back the replacements or just keep them?
>

Even though your DVD player may be able to handle the problems, another DVD player might not. (The masters ARE effective, hence all the discs have defects, even though they show up differently on different DVD players: some players aren't bothered by them. Some players freeze. Some players skip. And some players have no sound. )

When you get the replacements, send back the original ones in the SASE provided by SNM.
>

in the past,if i get a replacement for a dvd/vhs they dont want the damaged returned.its probably the same for returning a "used" dvd even if its still good. there is always the possibility that someone elses dvd might have freezing even if yours is ok. their not going to want to sell a dvd that's been used.

laura

>in the past,if i get a replacement for a dvd/vhs they dont
>want the damaged returned.

Not with SNM. They've always sent along a SASE to return the defective DVD's with. They will not try to resell the DVD, though. They do probably need them for tax purposes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.