SNM: iPod question

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Hello,

Maybe an SNM techie can answer this question for me, please? I'm about to buy an iPod, and I want the best model for the purpose of downloading Cathe's workouts when they start being offered online. Can you please tell me what version of the iPod would likely be best, which size memory, etc.? (And please don't tell me I need an iPhone ;) )

Thanks
Sandra

We like either the 30 gig or the 60 gig Ipod and these are our main testing platforms. Our file size for a full length workout is anywhere from 1.2 gigs to 3 gigs. So you can store a lot of workouts on either Ipod. Your computer is where you will really store your digital files and transfer them to your Ipod as needed, so either size is plenty big enough. The 60 gig model is slightly thicker and cost more, so you may want to consider these factors before buying.

>We like either the 30 gig or the 60 gig Ipod and these are
>our main testing platforms. Our file size for a full length
>workout is anywhere from 1.2 gigs to 3 gigs. So you can store
>a lot of workouts on either Ipod. Your computer is where you
>will really store your digital files and transfer them to your
>Ipod as needed, so either size is plenty big enough. The 60
>gig model is slightly thicker and cost more, so you may want
>to consider these factors before buying.

Are these the Ipods with the video? I'm getting one also but I want to make sure it's the right one.

Is this the one?

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPod-vi...9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1183426742&sr=1-2

Thanks,

Carla

Mhh...

One more question... I already own a shuffle (1GB). Is this going to be good at all? Or should I start saving for a bigger one? :D

It's so exciting to know we will be soon experiencing a whole new way of excercising!

Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.