SNM - Have you made a decision yet?

Thanks BLinda!

I'm pretty picky myself and it is tough to find others that offer up such great workouts. I will, however, respectfully disagree about having the extra's influence people on the purchase. Nothing wrong with a good debate;). I've always considered the DVD extra's as perks...not something I've paid extra for. I buy Cathe's stuff soley on her ability to offer up a workout and that's how I put value on the DVD.
I completely respect those who will miss features if they are changed(me included) and it may halt some from ordering (me not included) but I can't see it having a huge impact on the mass fan base. But those are my own thoughts.

As far as price goes, Cathe's aren't overly priced and the presales are a steal. I'll give you an example, I'm looking at a set of cycling workouts. This one in particular is a set of DVD's designed to be used together in a rotation. There're 6 at $29.95 a pop...and if you order all 6, they cut you a break with $10 off. This set costs $170!...for 6. Individually, at 30 bucks a pop, they may be very good workouts...with (hopefully) good production...but I'd bet they don't measure up to SMN quality.

On the flip side to this discussion about putting all three on one DVD, like PS was. I remember back when that came out and folks were disappointed they were all together. For many who trade, they couldn't break the set up and unload the ones they didn't use as frequently. Heck....Strong legs alone was a very popular workout to trade and buy individually. But when it can out on DVD, I remember the discussions about how people wished they were split up. It could be a plus for many who only want part of the rotation.

But the real question is..do I really need 6 more cycling workouts?:7

All dual layer disc will have a layer change point. Sometimes it will be very obvious, while other times it will not be.

RE: Thanks BLinda!

>But the real question is..do I really need 6 more cycling
>workouts?:7

I'm guessing yes!
}(

So what's the word? Have you made any decisions yet? (sorry for being impatient - I'm just so excited about the new workouts and we haven't heard any updates yet)

Even if it is simple premixes like Karen Voight is doing when releasing her old workouts on DVD. You can choose pre-set portions like All Cardio, All Upper.

I really need to know if you will still have premixes on your DVD's, as well as whether or not Gym Style will be on 1 dvd or 3 before I preorder. I could probably live without the premixes, although I do LOVE them, but I am not sure if I will order Gym Style on 3 seperate dvds.

I'm with you on that Kimmy. If the gym-style is on 3 separate DVDs, it really isn't that useful to me, and I'd rather save the money and use what I have. But, if they are on one DVD and more flexible, especaillly with premixes, then that would be awesome.

Funny- I don't need 3 more weight workouts, but I sure would like to have them.

I LOVE THE PREMIXES TOO BUT LET CATHE DECIDE FREELY.I AM SURE . SHE IS GOING TO DECIDE TO MAKE THE BEST DVD SERIES THAT SHE AND HER COMPANY ARE ABLE TO DO.I WILL BUY THE DVD WITH OR WITHOUT THE PREMIXES. :) :)

BLinda and Kimmy -- My thoughts exactly. As much as I wanted them, I never ordered Slow & Heavy and PS before I got my DVD player, as I couldn't see getting 3 separate tapes, and splitting up not only upper and lower body parts on different tapes but also having the upper body parts on separate tapes. I know, as much as I would like the gym style workout, I will not order it if it is on three separate DVD's.

It's not just the price that matters to me -- it's the inconvenience!

Normandy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.