SNM - Cathe products for sale at Houston RT?

Will there be DVDs or fitness products available for purchase at the Houston RT? I would love to pick up the new TPE bands at the RT!

LOL Nancy!

Getting the tower home was quite easy! Getting to the airport was another thing! This time, I want to see if I can put some stuff in my suitcase, like extra step levels or those slanted steps.

LOL Nancy!

Getting the tower home was quite easy! Getting to the airport was another thing! This time, I want to see if I can put some stuff in my suitcase, like extra step levels or those slanted steps.

Oh, well then you should've asked for my help Linda(molly2222)!!:D I didn't know you were having trouble and I rode the shuttle out with you...
Let me know if you need help, if we leave at the same time from Houston. If I recall, you have a later flight, but, I might go early to the airport if there is nothing better to do!:DYOu're going to have to have a really huge suitcase for those risers!lol

On Craigslist about 3-4 years ago, a church who'd been having step classes was selling steps and risers(they must've had 30 sets). I bought 3 sets of steps(I already had my own) just for lots of risers. I gave 2 toppers away. I believe they were only about $12/set -- now that was the deal of a lifetime!

If you have Craigslist you can find good deals every now and again! But, Cathe's step seems nice and cushy from what I remember, if you go that route!

See ya in less than a month!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.