SNM - Can't View Older Clips

SNM - don't know if you have this figured out yet. Just wanted to let ya'll know that I can view the old(tried Push/Pull) AND new clips from my work computer. Work computer is WMP version 11.0.5721.5145 and adobe flash player 9 ActiveX

I still can't view old clips from home computer (as of yesterday). Home is running v.11 as well,(don't know the rest, 11.0.xxx) and the most recent version of flash player.

Don't know if this helps at all, but at least this means that it's possible to run both WMP11 and flash media.

RE: Problem Solved

The problem many of you have been having viewing our older clips seems to have been caused by a Microsoft security update. Our streaming server is rather old and uses Microsoft server 2000 as its operating system. Microsoft server 2000 is now a pretty obsolete operating system and is being phased out by Microsoft. To make the clips work again on this server seems to be impossible. So instead, we are transferring the older video files to a new and more modern server. Many of the older clips are now working, but it may take several more hours before the entire files upload to the new server. We also have to change all the links pointing to these files and this may take a while. In the mean time please go to our main video clips launch page to click on a link to the video clip you would like to view at:

http://www.cathe.com/launch_video_clips.htm

Pleae Note: we still have some settings to change on the new server, so it may be just a little slow for a day or two.

Thank you so much for looking into this. I've tried to play an older video clip and it worked just fine:)

Thanks for trying to resolve this, however even using the link above does not work for me.x( I tried a couple of the older dvd's and got the same error message.

Deb

Thanks, they are working just fine.

Just an additional comment to SNM, I really like the bigger screen on the clips they aren't so small in the corner of my screen where I have to squint to see them.

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.