sneaker advice

elsiegsd

I am looking for new sneakers. Does anybody have some recommendations?
I only need them for Cathe workouts, not outside. However, I exercise on a low pile rug.
I need ones with no traction because of this. I have been wearing the Ryka shoes with the circle
at the ball of the foot, but they don't offer enough cushioning for high impact.
Thank you!
Prayers with Cathe!

firemedic

Cathlete
I am looking for new sneakers. Does anybody have some recommendations?
I only need them for Cathe workouts, not outside. However, I exercise on a low pile rug.
I need ones with no traction because of this. I have been wearing the Ryka shoes with the circle
at the ball of the foot, but they don't offer enough cushioning for high impact.
Thank you!
Prayers with Cathe!
I too workout on rug so I am also careful about what shoes I wear. I purchased New Balance Versi v1 cushioning running shoes for high impact and I really like them. I bought a second pair when I realized they worked great for high or low impact cardio. I've had them since about 2018 so I don't know if they still make them anymore, but I'm sure they make something similar. Best of luck.

elsiegsd

Thank you for the advise. I will check into them. I have been using my current sneakers for about 5 years, I think!

karategirl

Cathlete
I do my workouts in my basement on carpeting, and my go to sneaker is Asics. Any of their styles works for me. Never have to try them on. Always a perfect fit and perfect support.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.