Smiling in Hatersville.

my job hunt went dry early this morning, my creative brain went on vacation to form a cover letter. My resume is really good though.

Jennifer, ^5 on your grade!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

Just wanted to say I don't know if I"ll have time to check in at all this week but I will definitely try. I went to a meeting today and due to State regs changing, I need to report much more information than I normally do for our Dec 1 deadline. Add that to the my already huge "to do list" and who knows when I'm gonna see the light of day.

Was planning on doing KB tonight but I just ran out of time. Pathetic I know since that workout is only 45 minutes. I just got 2 new books in the mail and I think I'm gonna start one after I get my shower.

What is up with the rest of you guys?

Talk to you all later!

You guys, please just shoot me -- please!

My poor DFIL is heading back to surgery on Wednesday. His foot looks terrible and they have to clean it up and take another toe!! And he's waaaaaay out in left field. His confusion is getting worse. :( :( :(

I just want to cry. That poor man. And my poor DMIL is worn to a frazzle.

Please keep DH's family in your thoughts and prayers -- and me, too, 'cause I'm SO BUMMED OUT!! :(

Michele, that is so sad. Has your DFIL been tested for any senilty type of thing. Is he a diabetic? You go through so much, girlfriend, hang in there..Hugs to you.

Hey guys,

This seems to be a time for us all to be here supporting each other...I feel sad to be away so much :( .

JENNIFER That is awesome about your 90%! Fantastic! Congratulations!

DANA Good luck with your load and enjoy your new books!

MICHELE I'm so sorry to hear that your DFIL is now having to go back for more foot surgery, and that he is still in a cloudy state of mind. That takes such a toll on everyone. Hang in there and try to keep a positive outlook -- even if you have to fake it, it will certainly be of help to your DMIL in feeling a little less blue. I'm continuing to send tons of healthy, loving vibes your ways.

So let's see here. The photos that were supposed to be taken got postponed. :confused:

Why were they postponed?

For these photos, someone is supposed to prepare something for me to wear. I told the stylist I won't wear fur, and I don't want to wear anything mini. So what does the woman bring to the fitting? Mini dresses.

Not only that, but these dresses must be worn with Nu-Bras. Do you know what Nu-Bras are? They are like giant Band-Aids that stick onto your breasts and supposedly support them up so you can go strapless and backless.

Have you all tried them? I have. For my size, it's pretty much the equivalent of being bra-less but with pasted on large meaningless nipple stickers.

Is that too raunchy to write? :cool:

Anyway. The photos will happen after London (with different clothing), but that's not going to stop me from getting my favorite cupcakes.

And since the photos were postponed today, I ate a chocolate chip cookie and half a brownie. :rolleyes:

:)

I leave for London this Friday very early in the morning, but I'll try to make it back to say hey before I head off.

KISSES AND HUGS

Hiya!!! I just wanted to pop in real quick & say hello. Life has been so busy lately I haven't had time for anything! We had a get together Friday night, then a wedding reception & party Saturday, soccer games for Chad's youngest Sat & Sun, and then a brunch on Sunday held by the bride's parents. They are like family to Chad so even though it was a 'family brunch' we had to go! Then we ran around like crazy doing errands & fixing a light at his rental property.

This morning I did Firm It Up. I haven't been working out like normal lately but I think it'll do me more good. I was to the point where regardless how hard or long I worked out I wasn't seeing results so time off is what I needed! I was getting bigger, not smaller & was working out twice as hard, NOT GOOD!

Today has been crazy as well... working with Mom & Tara to save a Pit. He is on his way to Chicago now where the Pit rescue place will get him to the vet in the morning... his head is swollen, we think he was beat... poor guy. Mom said he was doing better today though & the lady who kept him over the weekend said he did eat a little, so that is good.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. The monsters are doing great. Storm is so in love with Chad it isn't funny. She sleeps between us now, right up against him. Sport is still sleeping in his box & Sami sleeps right next to me, either on the pillow or right under the pillow by my shoulder. She is getting better though about waking me up in the middle of the night, she is only doing that a couple times a week now.

Miss all you! Michelle, your DFIL is in my prayers... HUGS to you!

Good morning smilers!!

My DFIL is going back to surgery today sometime :( . We don't know when exactly -- they're adding him on to the schedule so it will be late.

I just want you all to kne that I had my first pumpkin spice glazed donut of the season and it was SO YUMMY!!! I really needed that bit of orange colored delight in my lief yesterday and I have NO regrets! Now, if I can just prevent myself from making repeated stops at the drive-thru donut place I'll be set. :p

Augie, I hope all goes well in London. Make sure to get a cupcake and PLEASE post a picture of it!!! And they better get you a nice outfit for your photo shoot or I'm coming over there!

Jennifer -- congratulations on your excellent grade!! that's AWESOME!!

Jen -- there you are! I've been missing you. I saw an email form you but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I will, though.

Dana -- how are you my precious? Did you see I took your pumpkin donut advice :D . That sucks that they added to your responsibilities.

Okay, I have to run. Sorry to be so brief. I can't wait until we can ALL get back to our normal routines! I miss you all so much.
th_kissy.gif

I'm also looking forward to us being back to our normal routines!! :cool: I like it better when we chat and have fun.

Jen, glad to hear the monsters are doing so well!

Jennifer, glad to hear that school is going well!

Michele, EXTREMELY happy to hear you had the donut!! I will certainly post a photo of my cupcakes. Er, I mean, cupcake. :rolleyes:

I will be sending my very best vibes for your DFIL's surgery.

BIG HUGS

Hey, Jennifer, it's the weekend!

Did you see we qualified for "last page" status on our thread? :p

Okay, I'm off to London!

See you when I get back! :D

Have fun in London, I'm up early to answer a question at school for OD that had me stumped.Now, I'm ready for it.
Have a Great Day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.