small request for stretch DVD

Celes

Hi Cathe!

I am new here but not new to your workouts. I started my fitness journey a little over a year ago and I was introduced to your workouts when I was still a beginner. (circuit max - got as far as 10 minutes) but I kept on going because it was so fun. Now I own a whole bunch of your series and you are definitely my fav instructor. but anyhoo..

if you were not planning on this already I was hoping that the stretch DVD could have premixes that focus on each muscle group. So if my hamstrings and glutes are sore...or my biceps or whatever, I could just reach for that section. I think that would be so cool!

It would also be neat if you could feature a few really advanced stretches that are similar to some yoga type stretches out there.

Also just wanted to let you know that I think the best music was featured in Imax 2 and parts of Step Blast and Step Jump and Pump. I love the dance beat type songs - kind of what would be played in that dance video game 'dance dance revolution.' these are just great!

I am really looking forward to your new series!! Thanks for reading! :7

She incorporates quite a few yoga moves into her stretches in the IS and BB series already, and I would love to see the stretch DVD include more. I don't know if SNM has made a decision yet on including premixes for this series ... (PLEASE ?????????????)

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.