Slide & Glide... fun, fun, fun!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Oh my gosh! This workout is just plain fun. Bucket-dripping sweat but sooo much fun! I'm definitely feeling it today! I was actually giggling at times since it was just like playing really hard!:eek::eek:

Thank you Cathe & crew!! You've outdone yourselves yet again!

Pam

Me too Pam! Love how creative Cathe was with those two discs! I loved doing jumping jax and the core work was amazing! Of course, all the other moves were killer but fun at the same time!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Hey Debbie!! Feeling it more and more as the day goes on!! I hear a hot bath calling my name for sure!

Pam

pjlippert said:
Hey Debbie!! Feeling it more and more as the day goes on!! I hear a hot bath calling my name for sure!

Pam

Paaaam, oh Paaaam! :D

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I think this is my favorite workout from the series. I'm scheduled to do it later today seeing that it's past midnight. :D

I just did Slide & Glide for the first time today (I got sick soon after receiving LIS and had to take over a week off, boo!) and it was SO much fun! I'm loving the low impact, and sliding is just a good time. Can't wait to do the rest of this series, I've only done three of the workouts so far and I've loved them all.

I just did Slide & Glide for the first time today (I got sick soon after receiving LIS and had to take over a week off, boo!) and it was SO much fun! I'm loving the low impact, and sliding is just a good time. Can't wait to do the rest of this series, I've only done three of the workouts so far and I've loved them all.

Hi Bobbie- glad you are feeling better! That's odd because I also got a nasty cold right after the LIS arrived. All better now and like you loving these workouts!

Pam

I'm such a dork on both sliders, but that adds to the fun, love the music and the abs and stretching, it really is a unique workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.