Slanted risers!!! :)

krassymira

Cathlete
I received my slanted risers today!!! They were on backorder but aparently no more! Getting closer to STS (now only the tower is missing)! Thank you :) yayyy

Glad you got your risers in time. They look like they're sturdier and the incline looks steeper than when using regular risers.

Another poster said you can stack the slanted risers together in such a way they equal 3 risers, but a while back another poster said they equal something like 2.5 risers. Does anyone do this? Can they replace 3 risers on a full size step - 3 regular risers on one side and the slanted risers stacked together on the other side?

I need more risers and might get the slanted ones if they can also be used as regular risers when needed.

Linda M.

Another poster said you can stack the slanted risers together in such a way they equal 3 risers, but a while back another poster said they equal something like 2.5 risers. Does anyone do this? Can they replace 3 risers on a full size step - 3 regular risers on one side and the slanted risers stacked together on the other side?

Yes! The risers fit together exactly match the height of 3 risers. For my weight bench, I put the slanted risers together and one riser on one side. Then on the other side, 4 risers. It's perfectly flat and stable and level.

Here's a picture of my step with the slanted risers on one side and 3 risers on the other. The level on the step shows that the step is level.
http://flickr.com/photos/endurancerider/3200775904/

ETA: close up picture of the level
http://flickr.com/photos/endurancerider/3200779072

Congrats to krassymira. Fun! :)

April

Last edited:
Thanks April!

April, thanks so much. Pictures were great! I really appreciate it; that's exactly what I needed to know.

Linda M.

Thank you for sharing this!

I'm waiting for my slanted risers to come in and I had no idea you could do this. I might have figured it out eventually but it's nice to know in advance.

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.