Slanted risers

jojocpa

Cathlete
Hi all,

Has anyone purchased the slanted risers? I have been eyeing those but was hoping for some reviews.

Thanks in advance.

Jo

I have them.
The pros: very sturdy: no step wobble at all when using them.
I like them also for lunges: I step forward onto the slant.
You can also stack them to make an even surface and use them under the High Step (makes it a bit sturdier)

The cons: only one angle is possible when using them for bench work, with no risers under one end and 3 under the other, plus the slanted riser.
They are rather pricey, especially now that the price has increased by $10 in most places.

I love these - I used them today in GS legs - ya' know the deadlifts? First Cathe does them w/ toes elevated and then on the platform going down slightly below the platform top. I did that second set on my incline platform - it was the best of both worlds! I have also used them for cardio and overall I think this was a good investment for me.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

I ordered them and like them too. I use them primarily for doing incline and decline upper body work and for lunges. I regulate the rise of the incline by placing 1 or 2 or...... more under one side and none under the other. I workout on carpeting and it doesn't slip. If you work out on a bare floor, I don't know if the step would slide.

Hi, Kathryn!

I don't know if we're "allowed" to do this in the forum, but I got mine for $49.99 with free shipping. That made it a bit easier to swallow!

Susanne

I got mine yesterday. They look cool but I don't think I could say I "need" them... :p }(

>I love these - I used them today in GS legs - ya' know the
>deadlifts? First Cathe does them w/ toes elevated and then on
>the platform going down slightly below the platform top.

Great idea! Much sturdier (and safer) that putting a weight under the toes or heels.

Thanks Susanne. I have had my eye on those but I wasn't sure if the DVD's came with it or not. I will be ordering them.

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.