Slanted Risers -- availability??

llp

Cathlete
Hi!
I am not sure where to post this, but, does anyone know if Cathe's shop will offer Slanted Risers in the near future?
I want to pre-order the next series and take advantage of the discount on these(if I can)!

Thank you!

Hi!
I am not sure where to post this, but, does anyone know if Cathe's shop will offer Slanted Risers in the near future?
I want to pre-order the next series and take advantage of the discount on these(if I can)!

Thank you!

I've been keeping half an eye on them in Cathe's shop and they haven't been available for many months. If you get tired of waiting, there are some in stock on Amazon. Amazon.com: SPRI Slanted Riser for use with the Original Club Step: Sports & Outdoors

I just checked here and they are $42.50 and shipping is about $11.50 to Oregon....
The STEP Slanted Risers

Just looking for the cheapest prices! :)

Was hoping I could get the discount with the pre-order though, but, if they don't have it in stock, I guess I don't have a choice!

Thanks for all your input!

I don't have any slanted risers but when looking for a step recently found the new freestyle risers which allow you to use your step slanted. Not sure how it compares to the actual slanted risers but it looks like you can use them as normal risers as well. You can get 2 for $35 incl. shipping from the step company's website.
Step Blocks
These are on my future to buy list.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.