skin care for oily skin

mariep

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe:

May I ask what skin care products you use? I think I remember you posting recently that the reason your skin was "glowing" in some of the road trip shots was due to your skin's natural oiliness. I'm the same age as you, and I have oily skin as well. I've been using Origins products for years and have been happy, but lately they don't seem to be working as well. I'd love to hear what you use if you don't mind sharing. Your skin looks great. You always look fabulous--very inspiring to this fellow 42-year-old!:)

-Marie

Marie, Not Cathe. I use Cetaphil cleanser (found at Wal-Mart) I have very oily skin abd this seems to really help. I also found a good oil absorbing powder from Avon that is great! Hope this helps, Kay

Thanks, Kay--I actually use Cetaphil, too! I'm wondering about what moisturizer and other products Cathe might use. I use Cetaphil for cleansing but Origins products for toning, moisturizing, etc. They've worked well for me, but I think I need a change. I'm hoping Cathe replies; I'd love to know what she uses. Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.