Size 12 shoe

ATC1986

Cathlete
I really wish shoe companies would make more shoes in a larger sizes for women. I am 6'2" tall and wear at least a size 12 in women's. My foot is also extra wide and this makes it hard to find shoes to fit. When I do find shoes to fit, they're not as cute as I would like them to be. I have since resorted to wearing men's shoes. Anyone else have these problems? Anyone have any recommendations for shoes that are cute and come in large sizes?

Hi!

I was watching Steve Harvey's talk show and there was a woman on there who was also a size 12. They did a fashion show with size 10+ shoes. One of the models was wearing a size 13 and the shoe was CUTE! The website for the shoes is: BarefootTess.com.
You can also get a discount if you use the code STEVE15.
I hope this helps. :)
I'm not good at posting links, so I hope this one works.
http://www.steveharveytv.com/casual-shoes-size-10/

Last edited:
You can also try Nordstroms (yes, they can be very pricey) or Nordstrom Rack if you have one. They have lots of large sizes and pretty shoes. They go up to a 14 online, I think in store, too. Everything from sneakers to fancy heels to sandals and back again.

Ooh, I love shoe shopping!!!

Nan

I wear an 11 in Women's shoes and my foot also tends to be wide. For years I bought New Balance (from New Balance Outlet Shoe Store) and was reasonably satisfied. Recently I started wearing men's shoes in which I wear a 9.5. The shoes aren't cute, but I can get black tennis shoes. Since I am in the fitness industry and am usually wearing black yoga pants, black shoes work awesome for me. I occasionally get a woman asking me where I found black shoes since she wants them also.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.