six feet under season finale

I saw it too!!! I was so glad so see that the series ended with hope for each of the characters to have happiness in their lives.
They are such a dysfunctional family but somehow there is also a lot of love between them. Watching all of their deaths at the end was sort of weird. What did all of you who saw it think?
It was such a great show and I am so sad it is over as well--It is so rare that an exceptional series is created.:)

Jes, I thought about you and wondered what you thought!! Maria, glad to see another fan!! I'm unbelievably SAD it's over as well!!! I thought it was a fantastic last show, though, and I loved the "information" show on before it as well...I've never seen a show with an ending quite like that one...that was really good...I'm gonna miss that show SO much...I think the writing and acting was just in a league of its own!! I'm almost tempted to buy the seasons on DVD...ha! Did I say I liked this show and was gonna miss it? lol

Yes it was great. Can't believe Nate died. I loved thet show. Have watched it from the very begening. I really thought Brenda's baby was going to die.
Can you believe after the way Ruth went goofy with George he is back in the picture?
I can't believe it is the last season.
Where is the new Sex and the city???
Good day all
Anne

I am also a huge fan of SFU. I've been watching since the beginning. The ending was superb! So sad to see it go. It was so interesting to see what each character's future would be like but so sad to see how each died. It was very fitting with the theme of the show. It was also interesting to see how, for the first time, they opened up with a birth and an open entry. That's how I knew that Willa would live. The best thing I think the show contributed to it's audience is to "enjoy life" because you just don't know when and how it's going to happen. I just wanted to cry when Claire was on her roadtrip to NY. Anyway, at least it will be on DVD right;) ,

Katrina

i watched it again last night so i could rewatch the montage. that series was so though provoking. i am getting all the dvds. i will watch them forever. i didn't start watching religiously until season 4 so i rented the first season this past weekend and i am just goin got go buy it and the rest and catch up that way. do any of you read the forums on HBO?

jes

SFU is probably my favorite television show ever. It really hurts that its over. I have watched every episode, from day 1. I loved the ending.

On HBO.com they actually did an obituary for each of the main characters that they show in the montage at the end. It's pretty cool.

I hope Rome can measure up to be somewhat as good. I love that period in history, so I'm looking forward to it. Also love Sopranos and Sex in the City. But SFU is my very favorite.

I cried pretty much through the entire finale (my husband began to wonder if I was OK :)), but the last scenes showing how people died really did me in. I was just so happy to see that Claire died in 2085. She had 80 good years left. :)
I think that was the best finale to a series EVER. It wrapped everything up in such a creative, satisfying way. I didn't watch the first couple of seasons (seemed too depressing of a concept to me), but maybe I should go back now and watch from the beginning!

You mean SFU is gone FOREVER? Sorry... we cut HBO from our cable two years ago to lessen the bills, so I don't know what's been going on with SFU. So it was a series finale... Sad.:(

I gotta get the entire collection on DVD. Another one to add to my every-growing wish list.

Pinky

i agree that this is THE BEST series i have ever seen. yes my pinks, it is gone forever. i hope Alan Ball does something else very soon. oh, and btw, i went to buy all the seasons of the series today at Barnes and Nobel and they were $100 EACH!!!:eek: Amamzon.com, here i come!!! i love that show but i'm not paying $400+tax to watch it over.

jes

I finally watched the last episode last night on On Demand. I was at a wedding on Sunday night, so I ended up missing it. I am still so sad about this. It was my favorite show too. I've been so upset since the whole thing with Nate. I thought the finale was EXCELLENT! The memorium was very good too. I was sobbing like a baby!

The finale was perfect. I loved it. What a beautiful ending. I agree that this was the best show ever created. The writing and acting were exceptional. There is nothing like it.

I am looking forward to Rome also. I love Curb Your Enthusiasm also, and can't wait for that to start up again. It's something to look forward to.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.