Since the VF forum is down . . .

Chrissysu

Cathlete
guess I'll just head on out to Hawaii! YES! I'm headed to Oahu in the morning (4 am), but that's ok. I'm excited, and boy oh boy, do I EVER need this vacation.

So am I excused from workouts for a week? Hee hee, actually, I plan to try to stay active while down there. I plan on doing some snorkeling, lots of sight-seeing and shopping. Going to a luau (sp?? - how do you spell that anyway?), and visiting China town. Ahhhh, hope the weather is good.

Oh, and of course, can't forget the Blue Hawaiians. mmmm.

I'll keep y'all posted as to my adventures when I get back.

Chrissy

Chrissy!

Have a wonderful time! Do they sell workout videos in Hawaii?? You just may have to pick up 1 or 2. We'll be waiting to hear from you when you get back.
happy.gif

if you see Gilad. . .

Keep your eyes peeled, you might see Gilad working out on a beach somewhere! Filming of his new vids got delayed. If you see him, give him a big VF hug and tell him that we are anxiously awaiting his new releases.

OK, Chrissy, you can let go of Gilad now. Chrissy?? Chrissy??

Girls, I think we lost her.

Hi!

I got an e-mail from Rob Hearns at Gilad's site, he was going to film 20 new TV shows or so and "several" home videos in Feb but I couldn't get any details. Next I heard from Gilad's message board that filming was delayed and I THINK (racking my brain here) that they were going to film in June instead. . . That's all I know! Just enough to tantalize you, LOL! I'm a big fan of Gilad's, I enjoy his workouts and his slightly off-beat personality.

more Gilad!

"I enjoy his workouts and his slightly off-beat personality."

not to mention is great physique! oh baby!

Gilad's step tape was the reason I managed to stick with an exercise plan early last year. He's very encouraging & down to earth. Then I discovered VF & read about Cathe who took my workouts to a whole new level. But Gilad will always have a very special place in my heart!

no Gilad, but plenty of hardbodies!

Oh, Susan,

You're so crazy! (o:

I didn't see Gilad, but there was plenty of beautiful scenery anyway (and I"m not just talking about geographic features). hee hee

Did LOTS of stuff (para-sailing, hiking, shopping, swimming, sight-seeing).

Went and saw a Polynesian Dance. WOW! Those men can really move!!!!! Just thinking about it excites me again! Think Cathe will make a Tahitian Step video with eye-pleasing men in the background? haha

Chrissy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.