Shrinky Dink Violets Thurs 12/7

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Blame Meg for the title!:p

Good Morning Violets!

Well, I have a cold AND I still have DOMS from GSC&T. I pretty much feel like roadkill between the two! LOL DOMS is awesome but not when you are sick on top of it!:(

Chances are good I will take a rest day today since I don't feel good. I am heading to my mom's after work and will probably do some Christmas shopping with her instead. I have a run on tap so I will pack my gear. If I some how feel up to it, I can run in her neighborhood while Joey naps this afternoon.

Meg, So do you have DOMS this morning? }(

Hi Wendy and the other Shrinky Dinks. I like the title. In fact I hope I can still find some actual "shrinky dinks" for my son for a Chrismtas present. Hope you feel better Wendy and can get your run in.

Well my head was all blocked up again yesterday, I couldn't hear a think but the ringing in my ears !x( So I took a rest day.

I made up for it today tho. I did the LIC cardio/timesaver, the GS BSB timesaver and 200 crunches, bike manuever and planks. So I'm back on track w/ my rotation.

I have DOMS big time in my legs from GS Legs Monday. I didn't feel it too bad on Tuesday, but last night, YIKES did they set it!
Not quite looking forward to B&G's tomorrow. :(

Well hello to all! Hope everyone has great workoutsl today!

TTAL,
Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

hello shrinkies...

wendy- geez not another cold.x( . sorry to hear you aren't feeling well and able to enjoy your DOMS. hopefully you will have a good visit with your mother esp. since you are going shopping...lol

kali- good job on catching up with the rotation. are you enjoying this one so far? i am!

today's workout was GS C&T..i already feel some rumblings in my chest and tri's so i am sure i will be in pain tomorrow:p

yesterday when i got home i didn't add in all the ab work the rotation called for so i added in ABRipperX this morning after C & T. that is one doozie of an ab workout....;-)

my plan is too add in my cardio tonight. interval run using CC#4.

hello to all of the shrinky dinks to follow.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.