Shrinking Violets Monday Dec 11

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good Morning Violets!

Meg, AWESOME work out y'day!!! ^5's chic!:)

Sunny, I'm sending vibes your way that all of the work will be done so that you don't have to work tmrw!!!!

Hello to all other Violets!

Today is my rest day. Aaaaaaah!:+

No DOMS from BS&B YET but the last time I woke up pain-free, it ended up coming on UBER strong a couple hours later...we'll see what happens.}(

I have to work this morning and then it's right to my mom's for the weekly visit. She has off today so we can go early.

Once I leave for work I won't be back until tonight so have a great day all!

Thanks Wendy. Yeah, I must have done something right, the scale was down 2 pounds. I hate HORRIBLY yesterday, so I made up for it I guess. I feel better, but will not eat like that again!
I am not babysitting today cuz the baby is sick and will most likely wind up in the hospital again. Poor boy. Hope he is alright.

SO, what the heck to do today???? maybe do LIC, maybe BM2??? Such decisions.

SD- I am thinking maybe Sat night we will go to the MOnsters INc show. DH and I have to find time to do our shopping this weekend too since his work party thing is Sund night. Argh!

Hi Heather, Kim, Kali, Jean and all the Violets!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning! I am so excited that Friday has finally arrived. It is a super stressful month at work. I was craving a fun workout this morning, so I did the Low Impact Circuit cardio blast timesaver premix. I love this premix. It is the perfect Friday fun workout! The package from my friend with the upper body Gym Style DVDs arrived yesterday, and I took a quick peek at them yesterday. Cathe looks very intimidating in these workouts! :eek: I have never seen her so super lean. It is time for a preview party so I can decide if I want to order these.

Wendy, thank you! :)

Sunny, I am doing great. :)

Maeghan, I vote for Low Impact Circuit since you just did the Body Max 2 cardio yesterday. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hey girls!

Just dropped in to see how you ladies are doing. It seems like all of you are having great workouts! I still haven't started to workout again and I can't believe how long its been. Yes I have gained some big time weight and can't stop eating!:-( I am so busy with work,taking kids to all their functions that I have no time for anything! I want to workout everyday and I will set my mind up to do it but when I finish all of my rounds I am exhausted by the time I sit down. It has been years since I was in this kind of rut!!

I do peek in on you ladies and see the workouts you're doing. I have told myself that I will workout before I go to a Christmas lunch with friends. I know I will have to do a very easy workout! We are talking about being sore big time!

Wendy,Sunny,Maeghan and Heather,you girls have some awesome workouts going on! Hope you ladies don't forget me! I will be popping out some workouts soon! Hopefully one tomorrow.

Hello to Jean,Kali and all other violets!

Pray for me girls that a workout is in store for me tomorrow morning!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.