Should I buy Core Max or Ab Hits?

Should I buy Core Max or Ab Hits?

• Total voters
You know deep in your heart that you need both and will be buyong on enow and the other later down the road, don't you?!!

They are both fabulous additions to your fitness program, for different reasons. I wouldn't want to be without either of them. So I didn't vote!

Clare

I agree with you on having both of these wonderful addition. I however have both. Just love them but have to say core max is my favorite out of the 2. Just thought Id add my .02 in.

Denise Burner;-)

I agree with Clare and dlburner. Both great for different reasons.

Ab Hits gives you more than 14 stand-alone, as-originally-produced ab routines AND several more premixes of these routines, most of which combine plank/core work and traditional ab work (which will NEVER go out of style) and running times that are more friendly to time-pressed exercisers.

Core Max gives you three stand-alone, as-originally-produced ab/core routines and three tough premixes, and the running times of these are for when you have a little more time available and a little more potential fire in the belly, as it were.

If you have to buy one at this time for financial reasons, in all honesty I'd select Ab Hits, but keep Core Max in line for your next purchase. Ab Hits does not incorporate any stability ball or med ball work, now two mainstays of any good, challenging overall core program.

A-Jock

I definitely voted for Core Max. I have both & I have to use a really heavy med ball w/ab hits just to feel my muscles working. I actually have to go light w/Core Max. I really love that DVD.

I have to agree with Aquajock..I would go for Ab hits for its flexibility. Whether you are short on time or not there is an ab hits workout for you. It is easy to throw in after/before any workout or any of the combos can stand on it's own. And there is great variety.

Don't get me wrong I love Coremax, but I grab ab hits more often because it always seems like I am short on time. ;-)

Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.