Shopping for Cathe Gear During the RT?

Pedmom

Cathlete
I was wondering if SNM will be bringing products to the road trip in Lake Geneva in April? There are a few clothing items I am interested in, but I don't like ordering online because of sizing differences. I also may be interested in purchasing a weighted vest but would like to see it first. And who knows what else I might "need" to buy if it's in front of me? :p

Yes, we will certainly be bringing Cathe gear and DVDs with us to sell at the event. Also, our road trip App that will be released shortly will allow you to purchase in advance or at the show the items you want with your smartphone. The App will allow you to see the prices and all of the items we're bringing to the Chicago Road Trip. This should help to speed things up so there is not a lot of waiting in line.

BTW, Feelfitwear will also be at the Roadtrips selling the fitness attire that we wore in the DVD's plus other pieces too. :D

When will this RT app come out? I was on the original RT list but I canceled only to un-cancel as of today by emailing customer service this afternoon - although I did not get a response yet, I'm hoping that there are still a few open spots and I can re-join the RT. I think I will know by tomorrow whether or not I'm going for sure.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.