shoes

I need a new pair of crosstrainers. I wear a ladies size 10 or 101/2NARROW. I know that New Balance has narrows--but does anyone know of any other brands that come in narrows???

thanks,
nancy

Hi Nancy,
You may want to try Rykas. They make shoes for females. I am going to order some from Runner Sports, the shoe I am ordering is made specifically for aerobics. The website in case you are interested is www.roadrunnersports.com.

Cathe also wears Ryka shoes in all of her aerobic videos.

Hope this helps.

Terri

I wear an 8 narrow and I can fit into Rykas except they run small and I usually have to buy 8 1/2's. I tried New Balance
about 2 years ago and I didn't like them. I don't know of any other brands that come in narrow.

good luck!

Hi. I have narrow feet and just bought my first pair of Ryka's, the style specifically for aerobics...so far, I love them. I however didnt find them to run small, I wore the same size I always do. I also have a pair of New Balance running shoes, but I found that for some reason they didnt give me the cushion I was looking for when doing aerobics.

Good Luck,

Stacy

this whole thread proves...

that shoes are SO PERSONAL!! I hate Rykas because they do run small; others say they don't. I MUST USE NEW BALANCE because of my narrow feet and others say they don't like them!! I LOVE NEW BALANCE. It is the ONLY shoe I can wear with consistency and believe me, in 24 years, I've tried them ALL. I also like my tried and true Reebocks from time to time. I just looked and right now I have: 2 new balance (one runner, one cross trainer,), one Reebok high top and one Avia (so-so). Not good, but not bad enough to throw away....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.