Shoe help

sunshinegirl

Cathlete
I need some shoe advice. I have the Ryka N-Gage studio shoes and they are probably the most comfortable shoes that I've ever owned. The problem is that after just 2 months, they are falling apart. The rubber on the bottom is coming off. I'm really disappointed because they are so comfortable. They have never even been worn outside :confused: I love that they are high tops because my narrow heal doesn't slip out of them.

So I guess I need to buy some new shoes (the glue will only hold for so long lol). Have any recommendations?

Thanks a bunch

I don't have recommendations on other shoes to buy, but have you contacted Ryka about this problem? I'm sure they'd stand behind their product if you let them know what's going on.

I don't have any recommendations, because I use the N-Gage studio shoe also. I just wanted to add that I agree with the above poster about calling Ryka. I've had several pairs of the N-Gage studio shoe, and I've never had quality issues. It sounds like you may have gotten a "lemon" pair. It's worth a try! Good luck!

Deborah

What is it about them that makes them comfortable, for you? For example, do you like the arch support, bouncy soles, the width of the toebox? I've tried LOTS of shoes and could offer an opinion if I knew what it was in particular you liked about them...

Also, are you using them for step, running, weightlifting, a combination of all of the above?

Lisa

I'm really surprised at this. It sounds like you just got a bum pair. I'm on my third set and I love them. I've never had any problems. I agree with you. They are soooooo comfy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.